Translate

Tuesday 15 April 2014

My New Business Venture

Hello chaps.  I seem to have abandoned this blog of late and I apologies to those who wish to see more of my work.  I will tell you briefly whats been going on.  The main reason is I have a new job and hardly any hours of personal time to do anything, let alone painting.  I hoping this will change soon as my role is changing again for the better.  Another reason is that I have been working on my own business venture with help from the talented ex GW miniature sculptor Bob Naismith.  The business is called Minion Miniatures and we are releasing a fantasy skirmish game and associated miniatures.  The real emphasis is not just on the game but the fact we releasing a huge range of plastic miniatures in 28mm to rival the quality of anything currently on the scene!  I wanted to share some work in progress pictures with you guys and a link to my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Minion-Miniatures/232962863561340?ref=hl

There will be a kickstarter later this year for this project and I need as much support as possible.  If you guys could find it in your kind hearts to share the Facebook page on your own Facebook accounts or just give us a "LIKE", it would be eternally appreciated.  Ta for now.




2 comments:

  1. Your absence in the blog world is understandable. It’s not easy to juggle your job and a new business venture. There are a lot of things that needed to be done, particularly on the business side. Thankfully your former miniature sculptor is helping you, so that's a load off your shoulders. How is it, btw?

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your posts. Keep up the good work! You know, a lot of people are looking around for this information, you can help them greatly. mexican war service records

    ReplyDelete