Translate

Friday 5 February 2010

Greatest apologies for this




Sorry guys....but I cant resist putting one or two of my fantsay and sci-fi based projects on here for people to see just so I can give examples of other styles of painting I sometimes indulge in. I do play the odd fantasy game, although historical gaming is my real passion. Below is a picture of one of my Space Marines I sold on ebay a few months back. I will be posting other off topic bits and bobs intermingled with the AWI stuff so don't be put off :) I am currently working on some ACW stuff too so now doubt that will be on here soon as well. I am afraid that I have given up on my Napoleonics at the moment, I just don't have the time to invest in another huge scale collection particularly one where I will need five times the troops I currently have for the AWI. I am now waffling.... so a space marine...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think they all look fantastic!I'm thinking of putting some of my fantasy stuff on my blog as well.
    Nothing to be sorry about.
    I think quite a few folks are similar to yourself in that they enjoy historical mini's and wargaming more,but do dabble in fantasy as well(that includes myself).

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog !!! Compliments

    Cheers

    Carlo Antonio

    ReplyDelete